- 200g Button Mushrooms
- 1 medium Onion
- 3 Green Chillies
- 1 tablespoon All Purpose Wheat Flour
- ½ cup Sour Cream
- 3 tablespoon Butter (or Olive Oil)
- ½ teaspoon Ginger Garlic Paste
- ½ teaspoon Italian Herb Mix
- ¼ teaspoon Black Pepper
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- Cut the mushrooms in long, ¼ centimetre thick strips, along the stem.
- Mince onion and green chillies.
Before we begin we first need to prepare Mushroom Broth.
- Heat a tablespoon of butter in a non stick pan and let it sizzle.
- Add the chopped mushrooms.
- Stir it till the mushroom starts releasing water.
- Cook till they are beginning to get brownish.
- Add water, let it boil for a minute.
- Separate the mushrooms and the broth using a strainer.
Steps to Make
- Sprinkle the mushrooms with salt, pepper and herbs. Set it aside.
- Melt a tablespoon of butter in a non stick pan.
- Add a tablespoon of flour, cook it for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Gradually add the mushroom broth while stirring, cook it till it becomes smooth and thick. Set the prepared broth sauce aside.
- Heat up another tablespoon of butter, add the minced onions and green chillies. Cook till the onions begin to get brown.
- Add garlic ginger paste and mix well.
- Quickly add mushrooms, and cook till they are brown.
- Add the thickened broth sauce we prepared earlier, cover and cook for 10 minutes on low. Stirring every few minutes.
- Stir in the sour cream, cook it up but don’t let it boil.
- Garnish it with Herbs and Enjoy.